To apply for ArchiCamp, please first complete the application form below, submit, and then use the “Pay Now” button to make pay your contribution.
Applications close on 10 September.
Applications may close early, if camp capacity and objectives (below) are fulfilled.
Thanks to generosity of all involved, ArchiCamp costs are kept to absolute minimum: all participants make a contribution/donation of $50 towards communal meals (3x breakfast, 3x dinner) and logistical costs. Any leftover budget will be donated to Health Habitat.
How Registration Works
ArchiCamp can only accommodate for maximum of 100 participants. The aim is to balance the number of participants between universities, genders, states and domestic/international status. To achieve this, registrations are handled in the following manner:
- All online applications are recorded in order of receipt. Applications close on 7 September.
- A balanced number of applications is selected according to each criterion (university, gender, state, domestic/international status), in the order in which they were received. Only applications with paid contribution fee will be considered.
- Selected applicants will be advised on 7 September.
Applicants that were not selected will be advised on the same day, and refunded their fee of $50 in full.
- Application itself does not guarantee you a place at ArchiCamp, unless you receive your confirmation email on 7 September. As per the above, the sooner you submit your registration, the higher is your chance to secure a place.
- On 7 September the fees for confirmed registrations become non-refundable (see T&C below).